Add here what you'd like to find in a mod.
This page is made to help the modder (and the ACR developper) to know what is requested.
Mapping isn't modding. To suggest a map, add it on the page Map ideas.
To suggest a weapon, add it on the page Weapons ideas
- 1FCTF (one flag capture the flag)
- standard scenario (playable on any map)
- map related scenario (scenario that are defined in the config file; similar to the cube SP)
- User defined gametypes, made with a CubeScript script.
- bottomless magazine
- infinite ammo
- buckshot (everyone uses shotgun)
- skill balance (three kinds of possibilities : 1 : more a player damage/kill, less their attack damage; 2 : more a player is damaged/killed, less others attacks affect this one; 3 : a mix of both)
- Elimination (You die, wait for the next round) in any gamemode
others/not defined Edit
- boss mode (1 team vs 1 boss)
- rake (attacks are only melee attacks; runs fast)
- slendie / slender man (very slow tank)
- team based gameplay with more than two teams.
- class system (a reduced number of classes with different skills (medic, scout, assault, support, recon))
- It is better not to do so, it is better to introduce a set of objects as Urban Terror, to be a medic or sniper. Well, or if S.P.E.C.I.A.L. as in the fallout.
- Bullet rate limited (as in RedEclipse) and include the force of gravity. You can easily make a difference in the weapon when the pistol is not effective at long distances.
map editor Edit
- access to any entity via their index number in a Script
- alternative shapes for selections (ellipse, line, etc..)
- in game text editor (to edit cfg files)
Things that aren't compatible with the current game
- water linked to a picture, like in Cube, instead a color
- specular textures
- special step sounds (linked to texture slots)
- grass on ground/walls/ceilind (linked to texture slots)
- "sky coloured" mapmodels
- several skyboxes in a same map
- mixed textures (normal + sky)
- clips and clip like zones
- ammo clip
- air zone
- water zone
- death zone (instant death)
- toxic zone (reduce health and can kill)
- gravity zone
- scripted zone
- new entities
- entities from other games
- jump pad
- fire (from new cube)
- bugs to fix
- bug of the to do list page
- NAT server problem
- SDL and/or OpenGL independent render
- less dll dependent version